- TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS BEING USED
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- BUSINESS TRANSFERS AND CORPORATE CHANGES
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- INTERNATIONAL USERS
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may collect and track information, including personal information and non-identifying information that you provide when you (i) access or use the Site, (ii) register, subscribe, or create an account with Promocodes.com; (iii) open or respond to our e-mails; (iv) refer others to Promocodes.com using technological infrastructure maintained on the Site; (v) contact customer service or use related customer support tools; (vi) provide information to our affiliates, partners, vendors, or related third-party websites; (vii) connect or link to this Site through our social networking websites; (viii) post comments on our message boards or public commenting areas; (ix) visit any page online that displays our ads or content (x) sign up for Promocodes.com newsletter (xi) comment on coupon offer; and (xii) participate in any sweepstakes, giveaways, and/or promotions offered by Promocodes.com, (xiii) make a purchase on one of our affiliate, partner or third party vendor's website or (xiv) otherwise use or interact with the Site or the Services.
TRAFFIC DATA. We may automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (i) IP addresses, (ii) Internet Service Providers, (iii) domain servers, (iv) types of computers accessing the Site, (v) types of web browsers used to access the Site, and (vi) if you use our browser extension, we may track whether you interact with certain merchants and coupon websites, as well as information relating to those interactions such as when and how frequently you interact, the pages you viewed and the time spent on our site and affiliate or vendor's sites (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
BROWSER EXTENSION. When you install and use our browser extension, we may collect web browsing information including product pages viewed, dates and times of your visits, pricing data, location data, purchase history, if a purchase was made, the price you paid for products, and the promo codes that you used. To ensure our software is performing optimally, we may collect browser and computer data such as operating system, browser type, and error logs.
2. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS BEING USED
COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We may use the information we collect, including your contact, financial, location and demographic information, to:
- manage, operate, maintain and improve the Site and our Service;
- enable you to use the Services, to process your registration and subscription and to provide related user support;
- help verify accounts and activity, prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms and threats or harms;
- promote safety and security on and off of our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies;
- track redemption of coupons, perform analytics and conduct other customer research;
- send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, special offers, coupons, marketing messages, and requested information;
- send you information about our Company or our products or services;
- contact you when necessary such as answering your questions, complaints or comments;
- administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events;
- confirm to a merchant when a transaction occurred as needed for the merchant to confirm a specific transaction occurred;
- to verify your qualifications for certain products or services;
- evaluate your eligibility for certain types of contests, giveaways, sweepstakes, promotions, or offers, coupons, discounts or products or services that may be of interest to you;
- customize and tailor your experience on the Site such as displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences;
- provide ads, push notifications, communications, coupons, discounts and other relevant offers or promotional material from some of our affiliates, partners, or vendors'; and
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may share your personal information , such as: (i) with affiliated companies, merchant partners, partners, online payment services or vendors, (ii) with our service providers that provide services for us to assist us in carrying out the purposes described in Section 2a above, (iii) with third party merchants to the extent that you have used a coupon from Promocodes.com offered by a third party merchant, (iv) to support a merger, acquisition or the sale or transfer of business assets, (v) to report or collect on debts owed to us or our business partners, (vi) to assist or enforce our rights or protect property of Surfmyads.com, or to protect the rights, property or safety of others, (vii) to investigate fraud or other criminal activity, (viii) to comply with legal orders or respond to a government request, (viii) to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions, and (ix) at your request and/or with your consent.
SHARING NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may share your non-personal information for the same reason we might share your personal information. We may also share your non-personal information with our affiliates, partners or vendors for their own analysis and research. Additionally, we may share non-personal information from or about you with third parties, such as location data, advertising identifiers, or a cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to facilitate the display of targeted advertising.
EMAIL OPT OUT OPTION: If at any time you do not wish to receive marketing emails from us, please follow the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send to unsubscribe from our adjust your e-mail preferences in your account. Even after you opt-out, we may still send you non-commercial emails related to your account or regarding your transaction(s) on the Site.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS PROVIDERS AND AD SERVERS: Some of our vendors (including network advertisers, advertising companies and analytics companies) may provide us with information regarding traffic on the Services and provide us with information regarding the use of the Services. In this regard, third parties may collect certain information about your interactions with the Services or other websites and online content. These third parties may set and access their own tracking technologies and may otherwise collect or have access to information about you. These technologies may be used to, among other things, target advertisements, prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times and to conduct research regarding the usefulness of certain advertisements to you. You may manage how your browsers handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting the browser's privacy and security settings.
SWEEPSTAKE, GIVEAWAY AND OTHER PROMOTIONS: We may offer sweepstakes, giveaways and other promotions (hereinafter "Promotions") that may require registration. By participating in such Promotions, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor or sponsors of the Promotion to use your name, voice, likeness or other indicia of persona in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, in accordance with the official rules that govern that Promotion, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of the Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment or as required by law or permitted by the Promotion's official rules, such as on a winner's list.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Surfmyads.com takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously. Surfmyads.com uses reasonable efforts and generally accepted industry standards to help secure the information we collect from and about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, you acknowledge that no method of transmission or storage via the Internet, is 100% secure, and, therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information.
4. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your personal information remains correct and up-to-date. You may contact us at email@example.com to review what personal information we have collected and request any changes, including a de-activation of your account.
5. SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
7. BUSINESS TRANSFERS AND CORPORATE CHANGES
8. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
The Site is a general audience site not directed at children under the age of eighteen (18). By using Promocodes.com, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Site. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information from anyone younger that the age of thirteen (13), we will promptly delete information associated with that accounts required by the US Children's Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA").
9. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once each calendar year, information about the customer information we shared with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately preceding calendar year.
To obtain this information, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Request for California Privacy Information" in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide in response the requested information to you at your e-mail address.
10. INTERNATIONAL USERS
8391 Beverly Blvd #129
Los Angeles, CA 90048