The Magic Of Non-Iron Shirts From T.M. Lewin
Nov 27, 2017
Sometimes, we get so caught up in the fun of holiday shopping that it becomes an hard to spot the best Cyber Monday deals. The holidays immediately have us frantic but the reality is that we can stock up on basics we love at the deepest discounts.
T.M. Lewin provides iconic men's workwear like their Non-Iron Shirts that are a steal this holiday season. Life's too short to spend it hunched over an ironing board or (even worse) looking like you plucked your laundry out of the dirty laundry hamper. Shop T.M. Lewin for work shirt basics that you don't have to think twice about.
Benefits of the Non-Iron Shirt
- You save time. You'll be able to haul them out of the dryer, put them on a hanger, and forget about them until you have to get dressed for work. Easy! You might even be able to set your alarm a little bit later.
- You look more professional. We've all tried to pull off a shirt that's not quite pressed, and it's not a good look. Instead of wandering around in something wholly unprofessional, wear a shirt that looks crisp with very little effort.
- Your clothes wear better. There's something so impressive about no-iron fabric. It holds up to daily wear-and-tear fabulously, it doesn't fade the same way, and it even resists staining. For shirts that you're wearing day-in, day-out, isn't that what you want?
- You can still get crazy deals. Specialty stuff like no-iron items sound like they would be expensive, but we were browsing for Cyber Monday and were pleasantly surprised.
Take advantage of this deal from T.M. Lewin of London -- $29.50 for their iconic Non-Iron Shirts using promo code PROBF17. You don't need to break the bank to look good this season as long as you look for the right retailer, and T.M. Lewin definitely qualifies. Here's why we're impressed:
- They offer fantastic slim-fit shirts. Body-skimming without being too tight, they fit the bill for professional men.
- They don't just come in white. We spotted these shirts in a variety of solid colors and basic patterns (like a great navy-and-white checked one).
- They take it up a notch with super-fitted options too. If you happen to be particularly slim, this is the right look for you.
- They have a variety of professional and casual shirts in non-iron styles. Why not buy one or two for weekend brunching, dating, and event-going?
And don't forget about free shipping, too! It's a great way to make every cent count, and when so many shops are slashing shipping costs across the board, why wouldn't we take advantage?