Apr 25, 2020
Most of us, unfortunately, won’t be able to see their moms for mother’s day this year due to lockdown and social distancing which is very upsetting. You can still show appreciation and love for your mom on this special day from a distance if you think outside of the box. Here are our top tips on how you can celebrate mother’s day from a distance as well as lots of great gift ideas that we think all moms will love:
A nice monthly treat
Everyone needs a pick-me-up during these difficult times so why not give your mom a gift that lasts for months this mother’s day with a subscription box she’ll love? There are so many fantastic subscription boxes out there from beauty boxes to food subscription services and monthly flower deliveries. Here are some lovely subscription boxes perfect to treat your mom for mother’s day and the months after to cheer her up during isolation:
1. BirchBox - A monthly beauty subscription with beauty, grooming, and lifestyle products. Save 15% with a promocodes coupon.
2. BloomsyBox - Treat your mom to flowers every month with a BloomsyBox flower subscription. Get $10 off the 6-month plan with our promo code.
3. Magazines.com - Know your mom’s favourite magazine? Find lots of great titles to read at magazines.com and get up to 50%.
Make mother’s day special this year by sharing all of your favourite memories you have shared together throughout the years. This will be a reminder that you’ll be able to make new memories soon. Here are our top 3 photo gifts for mother’s day:
1. The Joy Love Mug from Shutterfly is a great gift. Put a photo you think your mom would like, e.g a photo of the grandchildren, so she’ll think of her lovely family every time she uses it.
2. A photobook would also make such a nice gift for mother’s day. Your mom can look through all of the lovely memories until you all meet again to make new ones. You can currently get 60% off all orders at PrinterPix.
3. A simple photo card from Hallmark will surely put a smile on your mom’s face.
Everyone’s watching more Netflix (wait, a Netflix subscription would be a great gift if she doesn’t have it already!) and movies while stuck at home so we’re sure your moms will appreciate a tasty sweet treat this mother’s day. You may want to treat yourself to, why not! Here are some delicious treats you can send directly to your mom:
1. Everyone loves donuts and we’re sure your mom does too. Grab yourself a free donut when you sign up to Krispy Kreme too.
2. For candy, sweets and chocolates check out Dylan’s Candy Bar and get 21% off all orders with the promocodes.com exclusive code.
3. If your mom is a keen baker then she will love a CakeFlix membership for mother’s day. The membership gives you access cake tutorials, resources, and more and you can currently get 25% off with our promo code.
Don’t forget, it’s mother’s day on the 10th of May. Be sure to check promocodes.com for lots of great promo codes so you can save money when shopping for your mom.