Since I’m a huge fan of inexpensive yet efficient beauty products, I love turning to tried and true drugstore finds when I’m in a pinch, and they sure do deliver. One of my favorite places to shop for budget-friendly products is CVS. Since I’m very into skincare, I thought it would be fun to break down my five favorite skincare products that can be purchased at CVS.
1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water $8.99. This is an amazing product because it is a facial cleanser and a makeup remover, but leaves your skin feeling hydrated rather than stripped of its oils and dry. Garnier’s Micellar Water feels like an incredibly moisturizing water or even a very light oil as it glides over your skin, it takes off all makeup and any buildup from the day without leaving your skin feeling parched. This is such a great deal, especially for the size of this product.
2. St. Ives Apricot Scrub $4.29. Whenever I need a good exfoliation, I turn to this product. It is definitely abrasive, so I like to gently rub it onto my skin, rather than being aggressive with the application. This exfoliant features small fragments of apricot seed shells, which rub against your skin to break down dead skin and reveal vibrancy beneath. This stuff makes your skin so baby soft and is so inexpensive!
3. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair $23.99. Although this product is a little more expensive than the others on this list, it is so very worth it. This is such a highly rated product and is excellent for preventing wrinkles, since that is certainly becoming a concern of mine. Retinols are the number one thing we can incorporate into our skincare routine to prevent wrinkles and this product provides users with the benefits of retinol at a fraction of the price.
4. Olay Regenerist Eye Swirl $24.99. This product is a little more expensive as well, but again, so very worth it. As I’ve been getting older, I’ve discovered the importance of using an eye cream, as that is such a delicate area of our face since the skin is so much thinner there. I love how hydrating yet light this product is as I gently tap it on my under-eye area.
5. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer With SPF $17.79. This is more of a morning product due to the SPF, but it is such a great product and is especially amazing for those with sensitive skin. I’m a huge fan of this product for everyday use. I have very sensitive skin and I love that this product is moisturizing and light without feeling like it just disappears into my skin, and it doesn’t cause my skin to have a poor reaction. Instead, it hydrates, brightens and protects beautifully!
These are amazing products that you can use every single day, aside from the St. Ives of course, since you want to be sure you’re only exfoliating a few times a week. It’s important to remember that you don’t have to spend a ton of money to have an amazing skincare routine, and these products prove it! If you’re in need of a new and improved skincare routine, turn to these products from CVS for a great deal and a flawless complexion.