Whenever I think of that one beauty product that makes the biggest difference when you’re running out the door in a rush, I think of mascara. Big, beautiful fanned out lashes just seem to really open eyes up and brighten an overall look. So, I’m breaking down my five favorite mascaras under $30.
- Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara $28.50. I used to wear this mascara all the time in high school and, to be honest, I’m not quite sure why I stopped. I love how this mascara thickens, lengthens and adds volume to even the wispiest of lashes.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara $23. This mascara is used by practically ever celebrity, including Kim Kardashian! With over 5000 reviews on Ulta’s site, it’s not hard to see why people love this mascara. With an hourglass-shaped wand, this will grab onto the smaller lashes in the corner and the outside of your eyes and pull them up, adding thickness and length.
- Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes 5 Star Mascara $29. Charlotte Tilbury does no wrong. This legendary makeup artist to the stars developed a makeup line that is equally as amazing as her work on Hollywood starlets. With a classic bulked up wand, this glossy black mascara makes it look like you’re wearing falsies!
4. Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara $24. Benefit has been killing it in the makeup game recently and I love this mascara of theirs. What makes this mascara so great is the wand, which features staggered bristles that cling to the root and deliver length and volume. Over 90% of all users saw dramatic length and volume, base-to-tip curl, visible lift and long-wearing results when they gave this beauty a try.
5. Marc Jacobs Feather Lash Mascara $24. Not everyone is a fan of the ultra-skinny brush mascaras, but I happen to love them. This mascara is amazing for a subtle look, ideal for daytime use. This tiny brush is great for separating and lightly coating each lash without resulting in a false eyelash look, which can be good sometimes!
These are my five favorite mascaras that all deliver different looks, but will set you back less than $30 and the best part is that they’re so effective that you don’t need to use as much product, meaning these will last and last. To say they’re worth it is an understatement.