Black Friday is a mere 17 days away. Notoriously increased shopping levels will result in the heaviest players in retail unveiling the hottest prices all year. As luck would have it, some of them released ads as recently as yesterday detailing which products and categories will feature massive discounts and sales.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at some of the biggest names in retail and their ridiculously insane doorbusters.
Walmart: Stores will tend to break up their sales into three time slots—Thanksgiving Day, early Black Friday, and late Black Friday. Walmart is no different. Slated to feature a one-hour stock guarantee on 21 of the most popular items, Walmart will give customers a Guarantee Card, assuring them their coveted products will be available at their neighborhood store before Christmas Day.
Deals to fawn over:
1. iPad Mini for $299, with a $100 Wal-Mart Gift Card w/ purchase – Thanksgiving Day, 6 p.m.
2. Xbox 360 4GB console for $99 (regularly $179) – Thanksgiving Day, 6 p.m.
3. Casio Watch for $10 (regularly $22 to $25) – Thanksgiving Day, 6 p.m.
4. Nikon L27 Digital Camera for $49 – Thanksgiving Day, 8 p.m.
5. Purchase of an iPhone 5 gets you a $75 Wal-Mart Gift Card – Black Friday, 8 a.m.
Best Buy: Doors will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. You might want to skip Thanksgiving dinner to save monumental amounts on electronics, or pay someone to stand in line for you. Likewise, there’s no greater substitute than shopping online, where you can get mind-blowingly magnificent prices on laptops, and other electronic items as early as your last bite of turkey. Here are few that caught our eye:
6. DVDs and Blu-rays starting at $1.99 and $3.99, respectively – Thanksgiving Day, 6 p.m.
7. $150 off any MacBook Air laptop – Black Friday, 10 a.m.
8. Dell Inspiron 15.6” laptop for $177.99 (regularly $399.99) – Black Friday, 10 a.m.
Kohl’s: Ensconced in its lengthy 64-page deals book, Kohl’s is offering more 500 doorbusters from 8 p.m. Thanksgiving night until 1 p.m. on Black Friday in stores. They’ll continue with their wildly well-received Kohl’s Cash program, which gives shoppers $15 back for every $50 spent in-store from Nob. 26 to Dec. 1. Online, the same offers apply from Nov. 26 till 3 p.m. Friday. Let’s take a sneak peak at some of the best.
9. Kids’ Toys for 50% off
10. Apex 32” HDTV for $139.99 (regularly $229.99)
11. Blu-ray discs for $2.99
12. Big One Supersoft Throw for $8.99 (regularly $39.99)
13. 18k Rose Gold Over Silver & Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Pendant for $29.99 (regularly $110)
14. Google Certified 8” Android Tablet for $79.99 (regularly $199.99)
Target: The second-largest discount retailer in the world is opening its doors at 8 p.m. Thanksgiving night and boasting sales prices all weekend. Shoppers who spend at least $75 will be rewarded a coupon for 20% off their purchases between Dec. 1 to Dec. 7. Along with $30 Christmas trees and a $60 iTunes gift card pack for $50, you can splurge and purge in glee with deals like these:
15. 50” Elements LED HDTV for $229
16. Sony Wi-Fi Blu-ray Player for $54.99 (regularly $104.99)
17. $100 Target Gift Card when you buy any iPad
18. 40% off all denim and sweaters
19. DVDs from $1
Kmart: Getting off to head start, Kmart’s Triple Doorbuster sale will begin at 6 a.m. Thanksgiving morning. Shoppers will able to go 41 hours straight, ending at 11 p.m. on Black Friday. From $29.99 small appliances to ridiculously slashing on holiday trees and décor, Kmart is the place to be for some serious binge-shopping come Nov. 28. Our favorites:
20. Buy-one-get-one free board games
21. Proscan DVD player for $14.99
22. RCA 32” LED HDTV for $199.99 (regularly $349.99)
23. 50% off holiday trees and décor (lasts the entire 41 hours)
Sears: At 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving, Sears will unleash 1,000 doorbuster deals to frenzied Black Friday fanatics everywhere. The doors will remain open until 10 p.m. the following day. You’ll be able to receive across-the-board savings like 25% on Dyson floor care and up to 30% on Kenmore appliances. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Take a looksies at these:
24. $10 off purchases of $40 on clothing, lingerie, sleepwear and accessories
25. $12.99 jeans for the whole family
26. 75% off plus an extra 20% off on fine jewelry
27. 60% off on electronics accessories like headphones and iPad cases
28. 50% off on all Christmas décor
Last year we saw people spend an average of $423 over Thanksgiving weekend last year. Only by pious reliance on deals like these should you shave that cost in half. Remember—they’re opening doors early this year, so abandon the dinner table early (kidding) and revel in the savings. Look for Black Friday deals like these and many more on the pages of promocodes.com.